Friday, November 09, 2007

Rambus Inc. Song of the Day #500

I figured, with the 500th RSOTD, it would be appropriate to "salute" one of the significant figures in the "Never Ending Rambus Saga", aka "The Ongoing Nightmare".

I'll bet many Rambus investors think about the "Honorable" Judge Robert E. Payne and wonder ..................

"If Not For You" by George Harrison (1970)

All Things Must Pass [BOXED EDITION]
To further celebrate the 500th RSOTD, we'll send out my favorite of the first 500.

I must thank Rambus management, with its dedication to shareholder non-support,for making me one of the most popular individuals in the neighborhood.

That's because .......

"Everybody Loves A Drinking Man" by Savoy Brown (1974)

Boogie Brothers
Savoy Brown --Boogie Brothers

Submitted by FinzToRite.

No comments:

 
Personal Blogs - Blog Top Sites