Sunday, March 04, 2007

Rambus Inc. Song of the Day


You've got to admit the RMBS Investor Village board is an entertaining site.
You get everything from weather predictions ("The Perfect Storm") to bold predictions that make people look foolish ("You'll never be able to buy RMBS under $35 again").

However, once in awhile, you come across a really scary post:

And if anyone at RAMBUS is reading these posts, how about giving your SHAREHOLDERS a little of the cream in the form of some big, fat, juicy dividends. We have certainly earned it. I can not think of another company in the stock market where the shareholders have been so loyal for so long and put up with the crap that we have. After all, we believed enough in your company to hang in there through thick and thin and we deserve an extra piece of the pie. I will never sell all of my shares as I believe they will just get more valuable and I want to leave my children as much as I can. Like I have said before, it has been a hell of a ride and I wouldn't have missed it for the world........

The title of today's Rambus Song Of The Day represents something reported to have two potential derivations -- a form of LSD or money (see the link below). The post above makes one wonder if the poster is tripping under the influence of something similar to the former.

If it's the other derivation (see the link below), the shareholder-abusing Rambus management has certainly cost a lot of people a lot of .......

"The Green Manalishi" by (The Real) Fleetwood Mac (1969)

The Green Manalishi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Submitted by FinzToRite.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Absinthe?

 
Personal Blogs - Blog Top Sites