Saturday, February 03, 2007

The leftovers . . .

Pinehurst Joe is a waste not kind of guy:

Now, for the night after.....

take the left over steak and slice it very thin...heat a skillet, make a vodka martini. and then add a large cut onion...by that I mean, don't dice, just slice down and use the whole slices...slowly brown the onions in butter , then add small amount of olive oil...season with cracked pepper...small amount of salt...when onions are brown, make another martini, but throw an ounce of vodka in pan...let it cook off....then add a glass of "Raging Bull" Cabernet....turn to high heat and let wine boil off with big bubbles, remove and eat...don't forget the vodka....

BTW, I am going to stop watching any kind of TV except for sports...I can't stand Hillary shouting at me, and I am not even married to her.....Joe

No comments:

 
Personal Blogs - Blog Top Sites