Sunday, April 09, 2006

Rambus, Inc. history quiz

"I am tired of Intel or Rambus giving my customers cost estimates, so we called [author "A" of an article in "B"] and I talked to him for about an hour and gave him "C's" story on it...Anyhow, please visit me ("D") if I end up in jail, but felt it was important and timely enough to get our message out there that 5% is not realistic in our opinion."

Who is "A"? ___________

Name publication "B"? __________

Who is "C"? _______________

Who is "D"? ______________

Bonus question:

The "DOJ documents" soon to be released by Judge Kramer show:

A. An executive perjured himself In the Matter of Rambus Incorporated pending before the Federal Trade Commission.

B. Certain DRAM manufacturers have an utter disdain for the American consumers and the law.

C. Colluded in an effort to starve Rambus Inc. and put it out of business.

D. All of the above.

No comments:

 
Personal Blogs - Blog Top Sites