Saturday, March 21, 2009

Rambus Inc. Song of the Day - Backdated

For more than 9 years, friends and family have listened to me complain about management's incredible incompetence and greed, in addition to their suspect behavior during the options backdating scandal. 
 
They've heard me complain about how incredibly inept and wasteful our court system seems to be.  Why must the same facts be tried multiple times, at glacial speed, and why does the guilty party appear as if it will suffer no less than the "winner" when this never-ending nightmare concludes?
 
They ask me how I can continue to hold the stock?
 
I tell them it must be that I'm ....
 
"Still Drunk"  by  The Tin Men
          (featuring Washboard Chaz)   (2003)
 
Super Great Music For Modern Lovers
Submitted by FinzToRite

No comments:

 
Personal Blogs - Blog Top Sites