Thursday, November 13, 2008

Verizon Wireless, service with a smile

After several calls to customer service, trips to the local Sprint store and more hours and frustration than I care to remember, I dumped Sprint. Why? Month after month I was charged for services I did not order and I was told were blocked from my account - per my request. Repeatedly, promises by Sprint employees were made that were not kept. I was a four phone account for more than six years. 

Fast forward. Now with Verizon, I am generally a happy customer. In less than a year, my daughter has had her phone replaced twice without a fuss or even a raised eyebrow. Yes, I pay for insurance. I did while with Sprint and suffered scorn when attempting to obtain simple repair service - not replacement.

I am only "generally a happy customer" because Verizon doesn't offer the iPhone and I would love to try it out . . . 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Verizon wireless services provider is the best choice for any wireless services. Choosing this service provider is best option.

Adam said...

hehe. Let me know if you want to try out an iPhone!

 
Personal Blogs - Blog Top Sites