Sunday, February 24, 2008

Odd read

It was one of those books I read because somebody dear to me wanted me to read it. I would never have bought it and in fact, I would never have asked to borrow it if found in a friend's library.

Secret Societies...and How They Affect Our Lives Today
is kitchen reading. It lacks depth. Ms. Browne's "Spirit Guide" Francine, often quoted, fails to supplement Ms. Browne's research beyond a well read high school civics teacher.

The only intriguing information in Secret Societies was a very short chapter (two pages) discussing a "covert organization" referred to as "SCAN" or Secret Coalition for American Nationalism. This group of 22 allegedly seeks to manipulate the Council on Foreign Relations, Trilateral Commission, Bilderberg Group and others so that the "new world order" is under control of Americans. SCAN, twenty-two Americans . . . worse things could happen. (Let's make it 23 - I am in the book.)

Don't bother buying the book or even borrowing.

No comments:

 
Personal Blogs - Blog Top Sites