Thursday, August 30, 2007

One soul at a time . . .

Tim Walker, at hooverbiz.com writes "Breaking analysis of companies, industries, and the people who lead them." Rambus Inc. has crossed Mr. Walker's radar where his writing has spawned comment and to Mr. Walker's credit, he accepts comment with thought . . .

From SCO gets spanked in federal court

To Any Donkey: First, as a technical point, I have claimed no “pending victory” for the FTC as regards Rambus. To say I’m on the FTC’s side here is merely to say that I think the FTC may have a legit case. (By contrast, their case against Whole Foods was ridiculous on its face.) Beyond that, you have the advantage on me; a quick look at your blog demonstrates that you’ve spent a lot more time thinking about Rambus than I have. You may well be right that Rambus will be exonerated . . .
HT Tim Walker - an open mind is a rare gift.

No comments:

 
Personal Blogs - Blog Top Sites