Friday, June 15, 2007

Rambus Inc. CEO Harold Hughes - because I care


Hoping your Father's Day is a good one and that you enjoy another one of my favorite tunes . . .

Procol Harum – A Whiter Shade Of Pale lyrics

(Missing verses from the music video)

. . . She said, "I'm here on a shore leave,"
Though we were miles at sea.
I pointed out this detail
And forced her to agree,
Saying, "You must be the mermaid
Who took King Neptune for a ride."
And she smiled at me so sweetly
That my anger straightway died. . .

. . . If music be the food of love
Then laughter is it's queen
And likewise if behind is in front
Then dirt in truth is clean
My mouth by then like cardboard
Seemed to slip straight through my head
So we crash-dived straightway quickly
And attacked the ocean bed . . .

Art Credit: Howard David Johnson's Myths And Legends Of The Ancient World.

No comments:

 
Personal Blogs - Blog Top Sites