Thursday, May 31, 2007

$4,000,000 for me or you


From Donkey's mail bag . . .

Dear Friend,

My name is Sgt. Karren Rudy Jarrett, an American soldier, I was serving in the military of the 3rd Infantry Division in Iraq. I am in United Kingdom at the moment, I and my partner moved one of the boxes containing funds which we believe is belonging to Saddam Hussein in March 2003, the total fund in this box is $12,000,000.00 (Twelve million US dollars), this fund had been moved via a safe Diplomatic Courier Service to a secured security company . . .
The e-mail offers a link to a BBC story which allegedly explains how Sgt. Jarrett came to have $12,000,000 to share.

Send me $100.00 and promise to give and a $100.00 a month for life if you collect and I will give you Sgt. Jarrett's e-mail address.

No comments:

 
Personal Blogs - Blog Top Sites