Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Song of the day


I have an opinion, but I'm not at liberty to divulge it at this time. That is part of an agreement I have with a few licensees, but I'm also not permitted to identify them. I'd tell you when I can tell you, but I'm not permitted to tell you that either.

Anyway, does the anti-Hughes sentiment among Rambus shareholders continue to build? It may be that they want to .....

"Dump That Chump"

by Little Charlie & The Nightcats (1989)

Little Charlie & The Nightcats -- The Big Break!

Submitted by FinzToRite.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There's one thing I can tell you right now... and I am always at liberty to say so:

The ONLY news that I am interested to hear is the unconditional dismissal of Harold Hughes! Nothing more, nothing less.

 
Personal Blogs - Blog Top Sites