Saturday, May 07, 2005

Treowth responds to CPAWISC

Lifted from Yahoo RMBS board:


Treowth, I highly recommend that you read the annual report. If you do not have time to read the annual report, you should limit your comments and bogus statistical analysis to areas that are not so easily refuted by anybody who has actually read the annual report. The information on the options program is there, that's why public company's are required to print and distribute the report. Credibility is a valuable commodity and you should husband your resources. (CPAWISC)
CPAWISC . . . I sincerely thank you for your suggestion that I read the annual report, etc., etc., and your apparent concern regarding by credibility. I regularly read your posts and find I generally agree. That noted . . .

I have read the annual report. Yup, it is rather long.

The statistic is a fact, although a poster or two have misread the statistic and mixed the day volume with the week volume.

It is a fact that last week - cumulative over five days - insiders sold more than eight percent of the number of shares that traded on Friday - the day of my post.

I hardly would term that as "analysis" - merely a statement of fact. But if I was analyzing, I would find that significant. Admittedly, I am not a trained statistician, so maybe that statistic is "bogus".

The description RMBS's 10b5-1 plan (insider trades) is in what publicly filed document?

How long did it take you to find it?

You believe that is adequate disclosure and commuication with the RMBS shareholders?

My post regarding the sale of stock by insiders is simple fact - it is not an opinion. If readers do not like the facts (or opinion) I post, they will not return to Treowth and ignore the posts by "grandeplease".

Humbly I note, based upon the emails I receive - from some long, longs and others - many agree that the insider sales look bad at best.

Again, thank you for your concern about my credibility.

Please feel welcome to draw my errors to my attention so that I may correct them . . . but this time, I am not in error.

No comments:

 
Personal Blogs - Blog Top Sites